Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Truth With Dirt on Their Faces


Meet Stas and Bohdan.

These are my boys. They are rough, silly, mischievous and the best kids ever. I mean that. Really.

They keep me grounded. They keep me real and they keep me hopping. They also entertain me and take care of me. I have two boys to kiss boo-boos, help with chores, snuggle and tell me I'm the best Mommy ever. Lucky? You bet.

The title of this blog is from one of my favorite quotes:

A boy is Truth with dirt on its face,
Beauty with a cut on its finger,
Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair,
and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.


When I was pregnant with Stas, my girlfriend sent me a magazine clipping with that quote. It is so true. You can view the entire poem by Alan Beck here.

Strap in, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you're blogging! Love seeing your darling baby faces!

    ReplyDelete